Chirotechnics

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Jethro Here

Well well well. It was only a matter of time before Zelda got me to start blogging. To those familiar with her, I'm sticking with the ridiculous name she gave me. At her request, my true racial identity will not be revealed (I think she wants to see who can guess what my nationality of origin is). I won't be posting as much as she does simply due to my schedule, but I'll try to put down responses to her posts so everyone can hear my side of the story.

A little bit about me. I'm a 29 year old chiropractic student. My expected graduation date is December 2005. I met Zelda through an ex-girlfriend. We have 2 beautiful daughters age 5 and 3.

Since everyone likes to talk about sex, I'll give a brief synopsis of our sex life:

I was Zelda's 1st so I got to teach her how to cum. Hard. Now she is my hot little love slut. And she will do anything I tell her.

Our first sexual encounter was quite interesting. She had been out with friends drinking. They were trying to set her up with some guy. That guy wanted to drive her home after he'd had one too many drinks. So, she called me. Since it was really late and she still lived with her parents, I picked her up and put her into my bed. Then, my friends and I sat up, watched movies, and drank. Eventually, everyone turned in. I was asleep on the couch when I felt someone nudge me. Zelda started kissing me and pulled me back into my room. I know some of you are thinking that I was taking advantage of a drunk girl, but keep in mind that Zelda and I had been very attracted to each other. We just had to have an excuse to mess around because of my ex. Eventhough I had already ended that relationship, they were still good friends.

Anyways, we started messing around. It got real hot so I took off her shirt, unhooked her bra and started kissing her breasts. She was a DDD cup and not the kind with 5 inch nipples either. She had perfect 1.5 inch diameter nipples that got hard when I licked them. She was moaning and clinging to me. I put her on the bed. Then, I unbuttoned her shorts, slid them off slowly and started to kiss the inside of her thighs. When I reached her panties, I tore them off. Zelda gave a slight gasp of nervousness (remember this is her first sexual experience). I started kissing her abdomen and was slowly sinking lower and lower. When I reached her clit, I kissed it once with a slight bit more suction. Then I spread her pussy open and started licking slowly. Zelda moaned with ecstasy. She started to plant her feet on my back to give her more leverage so that she could rock her hips harder against my tongue. I would then reach up and give her hard nipples little pinches. After another 45 minutes, Zelda started to rock her hips faster and faster until her back arched and she let out a small scream. She wrapped her legs around my head and I could feel her pulsing as she came.

I knew she had never had sex before, so I decided to stop while I was ahead (pun intended). I swear though, I was so rock hard I could've shot the ceiling. But, I decided not to push my luck. I had to wait 3 fucking months before I nailed her. Fortunately, she was happy giving me blowjobs. But, that's for another time.