Chirotechnics

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Please Put Your Hand Back

You know how your emotions can still be running out of control even after you wake up from a dream and realize that it was just a dream?

I picked on Zelda once because she had a dream that I cheated on her. She woke up and threw my arms off of her. I laughed because I instantly knew what was wrong. You don't just wake up angry at someone despite going to bed comfortably spooning with that same someone. Well, it was my turn this time.

I was back at my old alma mater, the University of St. Thomas, located in the heart of Montrose, Houston's gay district. Anyways, it was night time and I was in a T-shirt and underwear. That's it. I had no idea where my pants were. I was on a mission to find some....pants that is.

I was running around desparately trying to avoid people who both knew me and didn't know me. I ran smack into Jay, Jack, and Trashman down a dark alley. Boy, did I have to run! Somehow I ended up on a corner where there was a tittie bar with really gorgeous women outside bringing in customers by the thousands. I decided to not bring any attention to myself and walked to the opposite corner to a less crowded "restaurant". One of the gorgeous women said to me that I didn't want to go in there. I told her that it was okay. I just needed a pen and a phone. As I walked into the door, I was swarmed by hundreds of transvestites. One in particular was putting "her" hand on my beloved package. It was at this instant that I woke up and found myself flinging Zelda's hand off of me. Although I realized that I had been dreaming, the fear that still lingered made me try to force her off the bed.

I felt really stupid and tried to get her to do it again. Zelda will continue.