Chirotechnics

Monday, July 11, 2005

Have you ever had the temptation to say something so ridiculously insulting that it was funny? I'm really lucky to have a wife who understands my sense of humor. I'm really glad she doesn't take what I say seriously and can see the humor in it. A few of our conversations this weekend:

"Woman, please!"

"Don't call me 'woman'!"

"I'm sorry. Bitch, please!"

Zelda fakes a look of horror as we both started cracking up.

We were checking out at Sam's Club which is sort of like a giant Walmart but sells things in bulk. Anyways, I paid and she started pushing the cart to the car. I couldn't help it.

"Mush, woman!"

I busted out laughing as she punched me right in the arm. Yeah, she was laughing too.

"You realize that I can't push the cart after you said that."

"Yeah, but it was funny huh?"

I don't know what made me think about posting some of this stuff. I guess I was reading Zelda's profile when she described herself as "one of the guys." I thought to myself that that was true. I really could kid around her as if I was out with the guys and talkin' trash. Best part is that there are additional "benefits" too (wink, wink). Yep, I am a lucky man.