Chirotechnics

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Okay, I think as Buddhists I'm supposed to do some sort of a 100 days of mourning. But, enough of that. This is my outlet for fun so on with my life.

First, let me apologize for not being around. Life is extremely hectic in the office right now. I'm trying to get onto various insurance plans, trying to build up a clientele, and even working some weekends. It's taking up all of my blogging time. Anyways, on with life....

When I first met Zelda, I wanted to see if I could have a little fun with her. We went out to eat at a restaurant with a group of friends. I pretended that I had never eaten at a non-Asian restaurant before. When they set out the forks, spoons, and knives, I said, "I have such trouble using these. Do they offer chopsticks?"

Zelda looked astonished. She started making fun of me. But, I kept a straight face as I picked up the fork and started swinging it like a pendulum. I then grasped it awkwardly between my fingers, scooped up some food, and let it fall back onto the plate. Zelda felt bad.

Then, I made fun of her for actually believing me.