Chirotechnics

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holy Prick!

Zelda and I are trying to clean up our house. We've got clothes lying all over the place because we're getting rid of clothes that neither of us ever wear. I walked into Gwendolyn's room to see opened and empty packages of acupuncture needles. Not only that, there were empty tubes lying all over the floor. The needles themselves were nowhere to be found. I started to panic. I was worried that the girls would stick themselves just by walking on the carpet. I called out:

"WHERE ARE MY ACUPUNCTURE NEEDLES!!!!!!!"

Since it was Gwendolyn's room, I called her into the room.

"GWENDOLYN! DID YOU DO THIS?!"

She only nodded.

"WHERE ARE THE NEEDLES?! SOMEONE CAN GET REALLY HURT!!!"

Her eyes teared up as she pointed to her doll and said, "My dollee was sick."

She had turned her little doll into a pin cusion. The doll was lying face down on a table with pins sticking out of her head, neck, back, hands, and feet. I was so impressed. She actually got some of the points right. And, she didn't even stick herself at all when she put them in her doll.