Chirotechnics

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I've accepted the job offer

After receiving my license, I suddenly got calls from several clinics that wanted to interview me. Well, I went on all the interviews and have accepted an offer. I didn't accept the highest paying one. But, I accepted the one that would make me happiest with the most potential for growth. I'll be signing the contract this weekend.

Despite the fact that I don't officially start until Monday, I've already started working with this clinic. I asked the main doctor if she wouldn't mind if I came in and just observed early just so I can get to know the daily operations of the clinic. I may not be getting paid, but I'm getting a huge head start. I'm really excited to get started.

This doctor's practice philosophy mirrors my own. I'll post more details as soon as everything is set.