Chirotechnics

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Update

Sorry to be neglecting this blog. Grandma has taken a turn for the worse. I told the elders that they need to stop giving her fatty or fried foods because the tumor is obstructing the bile duct and when you eat fatty foods, bile is secreted to emulsify fat. But, since the duct is obstructed, it could cause problems. The only problem is, she loves fried food. I don't want to take the joys in her life away, but the joys in her life (fried foods) are making her worse. Then again, she is dying. I don't know what to do.

All this and at the same time I'm trying to get a practice started so that I can provide for the family. My parents are encouraging me to work under another doctor first so that I can get experience. I don't blame them, but I think I'm ready to tackle on this life that I've been preparing for all this time.

On top of that, my laptop needs more repairs. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed right now.