Chirotechnics

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Graduation Day

Well folks, since you've started reading me, I have been in school studying my ass off to get where I am today. It's really weird now to not have to worry about grades and returning to the real world. Well, now I gotta start writing a resume and sending it out.

I had trouble sleeping all night that night. I woke up at 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 thinking that I was late. The ceremony went off without a problem. I'll get pictures posted as soon as I get them in.

So, I now have a new title in front of my name. I kind of hit me today when I finished the checkout procedures to the school and picked up my diploma.

I bumped into one of my other classmates who was also picking up his diploma. He told me a story about one of the doctors that he went on a rotation with. This doctor was apparently the main doctor in Desert Storm I under the first President Bush. He told me a story where they didn't expect to receive so many soldiers surrendering to our military. They only had enough low grade pain killers like Tylenol and Advil for our forces. So, to treat some of the Iraqi POW's, they started giving them Skittles hoping that a placebo effect would help. When they actually got Ibuprofen and Acetominophen in, the POW's complained how the smaller pills weren't as effective as the colorful ones.

Anyways, I got to get back to the resume. Ciao for now.