Chirotechnics

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Must Take a Break!

Okay, I have been going crazy reviewing everything I have learned in the past 3 and a half years and trying to get in as many credits as I can in order to graduate on time. However, I need a break. I shouldn't take one because I'll be leaving for Dallas either Sunday or very early Monday morning. I have a few days of review up there before the testing begins on Friday. Saturday will be the second half of the exam. I will be sequestered at the testing site until 7:00 pm. They don't want us communicating with any other examinees until everyone is done. I'll have to make sure to bring a few sandwiches.

I will be done Saturday at 7:00 pm. Zelda is going to try to take a bus up to Dallas that day. That way, we can party with my buddies who are finished, buddies from college (Carlos), and all of you Dallas Bloggers. The testing facility is at Parker College of Chiropractic. Its address is 2500 Walnut Hill Lane; Dallas, TX 75229. I still don't have information on the hotel where we're staying at yet, but I'll get that info today. I do know that it's about six miles away from the college. We'll be leaving Sunday night after the last of my buddies are done testing. Since I'll be done Saturday night, I'm going to have one hell of a hangover Sunday.

As far as everything else at home, Halloween was a lot of fun. As Zelda said on her site, pictures will be available as soon as I get my laptop back from EVEN MORE warranty work. I actually only got pictures of Zelda and the kids. I'm too much of a camera hog to let anyone take pictures of me. It's okay, I'm pretty sure only Jack wants a picture of me anyways.

On another good note, I got the results of the Board exam that I took in September. I passed! Now, only one more BIG one. See y'all Monday, November 14, 2005 when it's all over. I'll have a lot of catch up reading to do. As for you Dallas folks, I'll see y'all that Saturday night.