Chirotechnics

Monday, September 19, 2005

Thank you

Thanks, everyone for all of your well wishes and your good vibes. Apparently, I'm going to need a lot of luck. Board Exams kicked my ass this weekend. I'm told that that's actually a good sign. People who normally think they failed usually end up passing. The opposite goes for those who think they passed. The first half of the exams were actually pretty easy (not a good sign). The second half of the exams kicked my ass (a good sign).

I knew what the answers were except that none of them were choices. So, you had to pick the next best answer. It's not always clear. For example, one question had an x-ray up and asked, "What should you find in this patient's history?" You could easily see that the patient had a laminectomy. So, you should find a previous surgical procedure. However, that wasn't one of the choices. You had to go back and think why did he have the procedure. However, that wasn't there either. So you had to go back even further. What caused him to have the condition which led surgical procedure. And on and on and on.

Anyways, I'm back now and have a ton of catch up reading to do. So, I'll post something new probably tomorrow. Just wanted to poke my head into the blogosphere and say that I'm back.