Chirotechnics

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Gang Bang!

I have blogged before about my old roommates Benton and Mike. There are many stories to tell about them because it was the first time in my life that I moved away from home. The freedom that I encountered placed me in a number of scary, fun, and memorable experiences.

One such experience took place when Mike came home from work one day with a big smile on his face. We didn't know what he was up to, but we knew he was up to something.

M: "Hey Guys. What's up?"

J: "Nothing....why?"

M: "What are you two doing tonight?"

B: "I've got nothing."

J: "Nothing here."

M: "Cool. Then y'all are available tonight."

J and B: "For what?"

M: "I've been talking to this guy online for a couple of weeks now. He wants us to fuck his wife while he watches."

Now, I have, in fact, noticed that Mike was on MY computer quite a bit for the past couple of weeks. However, I had no idea he was planning such an "endeavor".

I couldn't do it. Neither could Benton. I kept thinking that this guy who wants us to do his wife while he watches has probably had this arrangement set up before. I wasn't about to take the chance of catching something I would regret later. Eventually, we both told Mike that we were not going to participate. I just don't trust people like that. I'd hate to wake up one morning only to have the Emporer or his 2 best friends suffering from boils and sores while oozing some green or blue colored emmissions. Hence, our refusal.

Mike eventually left to the hotel room where this guy and his wife had flown in to "meet" us. He told us that upon walking into their room, they asked where Benton and I were. When he told them that we refused to participate, they asked him to leave. He wanted to film us gang banging his wife. Mike offered to do it on his own. They refused.

When Mike returned, he told us how they only wanted for all of us to participate. Not just him. We apologized for messing up his plans. Yet, we couldn't help but to ask him.

"Was she hot?"