Chirotechnics

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ok. The Drunk Post

WARNING: Too much information and sexual content.

I wrote this last night but passed out before publishing it. I almost didn't post it, but I figured I owed it to y'all for my laziness over the past couple days.

Party for Gwendolyn is over. The continuation of my celebration continues. Woo Hoo! Had several glasses of wine tonight. Or, was it bottles? Not sure. Don't fucking remember and don't fucking care.

It was end of 1999. Zelda's family had a time share in Orland, Florida. Gwendolyn was only a few months old. We were invited for the Millenium celebration. My parents anxiously volunteered to watch Gwendolyn if we decided to leave. In fact, they practically pushed us out the front door while holding on to Gwendolyn. If they were that desperate to spend time with their granddaughter so that we could spend some time alone, I wasn't going to stop them.

I remember all the panic going on at that time. Disney World had set up several lights powered by generators just in case. We packed up everything we needed, including a breast pump. Without our little girl there, I knew Zelda would be in a lot of pain if the pressure wasn't relieved.

On the last night we were there, a seal to the breast pump broke. There was no suction power to the breast pump. It was 7:00 a.m. when Zelda woke me up because she was in quite sore. The pump wasn't doing its job. I asked her if she wanted me help her relieve it the natural way. She felt a little weird about it, but I convinced her that it was the only option we had left. So, I puckered up and did my duty.

It was weird when the taste first touched my tongue. At first it was *suck suck suck, spit*. Then, I noticed that it was in fact quite sweet. In fact, it was much sweeter than cow's milk. Not bad acutally. Pretty weird huh? That, my friends, is true love.