Chirotechnics

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm still alive

I'm sorry, everyone. I know I've been neglecting the blogosphere. However, things have been EXTREMELY hectic lately. I've got the rest of October, November, and the middle of December to get in enough credits to graduate. I'm a little behind right now, but with enough hard work, I can do it. On top of that, I've got board review sessions for the last of my National Board exams every weekend from 5:30 in the morning til 7:00 at night (yes all my Saturdays and Sundays included). The last part of board exams, from my understanding, is all verbal. Basically, I'm trying to organize everything I've learned in the past 4 years in a few weeks.

I am scheduled for the exam in Dallas in November. Three of my buddies and I will be in Dallas for the last of the review starting Nov. 7th. Testing will start on the 11th. I will not be permitted to leave the testing premises until the 13th. So, I'm hoping to meet with all you Dallas bloggers then. I'll fill y'all in the as I find out more information.

Needless to say, blogging has been EXTREMELY limited and will remain so until this last and most difficult part of Board exams is over. I'll try to squeeze in an occasional post now and then, but I can't promise anything. If something unbelieveably funny happens, I'll make it my first priority. However, the current situation I've been left with lately has been school, studying, and ASTROS!!!!!!! (while studying).