Chirotechnics

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We're Home

Thanks everyone for all of your good vibes sent our way. Apparently, it worked since we avoided the worst part of the storm.

There's not much damage to our home at all. The worst is that the winds blew off one of the pieces of plywood that I used to cover up the windows. That's all I can tell as of now. I'll check in the morning and report more. We left Austin at 11:00 at night and got in about 2:30 am (15 minutes ago).

I apologize about not being able to communicate with everyone as much over the past few days. Zelda's sister doesn't have internet connection so we had to hunt down signals that I could mooch off of via my laptop. Anyways, it's been an interesting few days so I'm going to get some much needed sleep and will tell you all of the stories tomorrow. G'Nite.