Chirotechnics

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Waking up from a Night of partying

I remember one night drinking so much that the last thing I did was walk into my buddy's room. After that, everything else was blank.

When I woke up, my head was pounding and I had that nasty ass taste in my mouth. I looked up at the wall and realized that I was not in my room because the poster on the wall wasn't mine. But, I recognized it and realized that I was in my buddy Mike's room. Half of my face was numb so I turned over to lie on the other side. That's when I noticed hair and realized that someone was snuggled up behind me. I thought to myself.

"Mike, that better not be you or else I'll kill you."

Then I remembered that Mike practically shaved his head. The hair belonging to the person spooning with me was long and curly. It was my girlfriend at the time. Mike ended up hooking up with another girl in the dorms and went back to her room. For a split second, I thought I was going to kill someone.