Chirotechnics

Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's MINE!

I was having a lot of trouble the other day looking for a Valentine's Day gift for Zelda. She's always told me that she wanted an entire lingerie set with a garter belt. For awhile now, I've been blowing it off hoping to catch her by surprise. I've been checking out places here and there and even on the internet and can't seem to find something that I'd like to see on her. Then it hit me, I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know how to shop for these things. I know what I like when I see it, but otherwise, I'm lost.

So, I broke down.

"Babe?! I have a problem."

"What?"

Thinking, what the hell am I doing? This is supposed to be a surprise!

"Oh, uhhhh...nevermind."

"WHAT IS IT!"

"Nothing babe, it's nothing bad. Don't worry about it."

"You can't just walk in, tell me you've got a problem and then just say 'never mind'!"

"Really, it's not a big deal hon."

This goes on for about half an hour. Then, I thought...you know, I'll just tell her what I'm going to get her then we can shop for it together and maybe she could model it for me as well. (Drool).

So, I told her that I wanted to get her a full lingerie set for Valentines day. But, I was having trouble finding something. She asked me where I have looked. I listed a few places in the mall. Then, I grabbed MY laptop (she uses the desktop) to show her the places on the internet that I've been to. By the way, did I mention that it was virtually impossible to find her bra size? That plus, if you buy a bra that big, they expect it to go onto a fat girl. Zelda's not fat so the sets are going to have to be a mix and match. The first place I went to on the internet had her bra size. But, I didn't like the way it looked. I showed her that I actually visited these places looking for her present.

Then, I felt it. It was quick. I mean Kung Fu master quick! A hand on my shoulder that pushed me away from MY laptop, off the bed, and onto the floor. Her eyes were glued to the screen and her fingers were typing over 200 words a minute. She even worked the mousepad so fast, that her hands were blurry to the naked eye. Did I mention that I have perfect vision? Anyways, we spent hours looking up the perfect set. So far, I found one potential garter belt. Now, all I need is the rest of it. I'm getting excited just thinking about how she's going to look in it. (More drool.)