Chirotechnics

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy New Year everyone! It's that time of year. The time where almost every person of Asian origins celebrate. I remember my first Tet celebration with my family in downtown Houston. Firecrackers were set off at every corner, dragons danced for hours on end, and people handed out those precious little red envelopes filled with money. If you've never experienced such a celebration, I would encourage you all to see it one day. This new year is the year of the cock. I'll let all of you get your jokes in on that one.

I hope everyone who is well right now is eating lots of apples and oranges. Take your vitamins, drink lots of water, get a little exercise, wash your hands, clean your mess. Take care of yourselves because there is a really nasty bug going around. I've had it since Friday and I'm still not 100% yet. Zelda's going through the worst phase of it right now. She's even completely lost her voice. Actually, the peace and quiet is rather nice! Just kidding. Alright everyone, time to get some rest.