Chirotechnics

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My little pride and joy

Apparently, Jeanette is a psychic. I had this post saved as a draft waiting to be published today. Imagine my surprise when I went to her site and saw the same thing.

I was in the clinic the other day when I stuck my hands in the pockets of my clinic/lab coat. Usually I throw my keys in that pocket, but there was something in there with a paperlike consistency. I pulled it out and saw that it was an envelope. I opened the the envelope and found a letter inside:




In case it's a little hard to read, it says, "Dear (real name omitted) I Luove You So Much Frum Gwendolyn." The X's are where she messed up.

One of the other interns was standing right next to me and saw the huge smile on my face. He looked at it and said, "That is so adorable."