Chirotechnics

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Still here

Still here everyone. As you can tell from Zelda's entries, we're going through MAJOR life changes right now. Things are moving very quickly. That includes the setbacks too.

I just got back from taking my buddy who just got back from Afghanistan to the Houston Gun Show. I just spent hours listenining to stories of what is actually is going on over there. I find it amazing that the fact he is DIRECTLY responsible for the capture of a MAJOR mullah have gone unreported in the United States "news papers".

I don't want to specify any details because he's headed to Iraq in a few months and I don't want to identify who he is.

I took him to the gun show in Houston today and I found my dream rifle. The M14. Just a few years of raising funds and it's mine.

Alright, rumor has it that we've got some planning to do in order to take a short trip next weekened. Zelda and I are going to attempt to make it possible. I don't know if it's really possible, but we'll definitely make one hell of an effort. Ciao for now.