Chirotechnics

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Demand Affirmative Action!

It has come to my attention that there are different races that are missing out on the college experience because people don't give a damn about racial diversity.



Scholarships are given with no consideration to the fact that there are people out there who deserve a chance to go to college without the burden of having to overcome stereotypes.



Therefore, I demand that we "expand" these millions of dollars of scholarship money to include more non-black athletic scholarships. These athletic scholarships shell out far more money per individual than any academic scholarship given per individual. I mean, if academic scholarships can't be given on the basis of personal achievement, then neither can athletic scholarships.



EQUALITY FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!! Or, are you a RACIST?!



I DEMAND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS. I want to see more racial equality to the collegiate sports teams!



If you oppose me, you're obviously a RACIST.



Karma's a bitch, ain't it?