Chirotechnics

Monday, November 05, 2007

The Trailer Park

Zelda and I were driving to the clinic this morning when I noticed a van painted like a lady bug. I tried to point it out to her, but she was looking for a trailer park that we see every time we drive down this one particular road.

It reminded me about something I don't really talk about, but not because it's something I'm ashamed of. I just don't think about it. You see, I grew up in a trailer park for a few years in grade school.

Zelda was mentioning how sweet it was that some people tried to decorate a trailer. I told her about our trailer. In one little two bedroom trailer were my gandparents, my family, and one of my cousin's family. I told Zelda how we actually built a covered patio, a separate garage, added an additional room, and had a vegetable garden. When trash built up, we went into the back yard and torched it in our trash pile.

Wow, I was actually trailer park trash. Woo Hoo!