Chirotechnics

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bring It On!

We have had our first two weeks at the clinic. I've never worked for myself before. It's an overwhelming feeling. I no longer have to clear my decisions with anyone else.

One of my more memorable patients my first week injured her neck. At first, she told me that she fell. When I questioned her a little more as to how she fell, she admitted that it she didn't exactly fall. She told me that she had a shot glass on her forhead and did a shot of something without using her hands. I think she also said it involved her knees and a flip of some sort.

I have no idea how this was accomplished so I told her that after I fix her problem, she was going to have to show me how she did it. I was joking of course, but then I thought. Actually, I would really like to see that.

I have some down time right now. My next patient will be here any minute. I'm having a ball. There's still a lot of work to do but everything is looking so promising.

Okay, I just wanted to chime in and let everyone know I'm alive and that things are starting to really pan out. I'll post more updates whenever I get more down time.