Chirotechnics

Monday, August 13, 2007

R.I.P. Soldier




It is an extremely sad day in Houston. One of mine and Zelda's closest friends in the world was killed in Afghanistan.

Charles, (aka Carlos in my previous posts) I will always remember our drunken all nighter video game tournaments in the dorms. I will always remember that I met you because you took over my first dorm room and asked me, "Why the hell do we have an industrial strength roach bait in the bathroom?" I will always remember how fucking childish we were in college. I will always remember how you turned it around when you enlisted. I will always remember how proud we were of you before you left. I will always remember the pain we felt when we found out. I will always remember what you asked of me before you left. Sgt. Charles Kitowski III, We will remember you always, bro.

Rest in Peace