Chirotechnics

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Accident

That's all it was. It was simply an accident. The poor little old lady who hit me was practically crying as the officer handed her the report.





All I remember was sitting at a red light waiting for it to turn green. Next thing I know, there was a loud sound and sharp pain on the right side of my neck and shoulder. I didn't even brace for the impact because I didn't know it was about to happen.





I'm okay. I just have a pretty consistent and bad headache along with some discomfort in both shoulders.



The officer asked me what my profession was. I told him Chiropractor. He looked down at the form he was filling out before he looked back up again and flashed a smirk. I could hear his thoughts. "Sucks to be her." I'm willing to bet that that's what he was thinking.