Chirotechnics

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A strange and funny dream

I woke up yesterday morning and told Zelda about a funny dream that I had. She thought it was funny and told me that I should blog about it.

In this dream, there was this stupid, silly white guy getting on my nerves. He was going around putting some sort of a red sticker on people, which put them in a hypnotic state. Then, he was able to make them do anything he said. This guy saw me and ran up to me with his arm stretched out trying to put the sticker on me. Being pissed off, I grabbed his hand and applied a joint lock on his wrist where I instantly bent his elbow back and forced the sticker on his back.

He started swaying back and forth confused. He asked me, "What's going on?"

I'm still pissed and said, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!"

He replied, "Okay." and left.

Then the dream shifts scenes as if I was watching a TV sitcom. A black woman was sitting in her living room, when her husband walks in from the kitchen with a look of shock on his face. "There is some crazy ass white boy in there fucking himself." Then you hear the audience's laughter.

Strange huh?