Chirotechnics

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Car Ride Home

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!

This past Valentine's Day was quite fun for me. For the past few years, I've managed to pique Zelda's curiosity into the world of adult toys. So, for Valentines day, I told her we'd visit Cindie's. It's an adult fun store. We bought a couple of vibrators, nipple clamps, and edible massage oils.

On the car ride home, I told her to take out one of the vibrators. She laughed at me thinking I was joking. When she looked at me, I didn't even crack a smile (even though I really wanted to). My eyes were telling her that I was serious. She dropped her smile and asked if I was serious. I repeated, "Get it out." She took it out and I told her to take off her panties. Such a good girl, she did exactly what I told her to do. I told her to turn it on and to place it between her legs. She put it between her thighs. I told her to slowly push it upwards. When it touched her clit, she let out a surprised pleasurable moan. You see, this was her first contact with a vibrator. I then told her to rub it slowly up and down over and over... then, round and around. When we got to within five minutes of our house, she adjusted the angle so as to insert it. I told her to stop. She screamed, "Why?! I need to! I need to!" I glanced over to her, smiled and said, "Something else belongs in there." She flashed me a big smile, straightened her skirt without any panties, and jumped out of the car as I pulled into the driveway. When we got into the house, we tore off our clothes, broke (literally) the top off of the massage oil and poured it all over ourselves. Every inch of her body was sliding against mine.

Holy Shit....I made myself horny....ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!