Chirotechnics

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm Done!

Sound the Horns! Ring the Bells! Hell, shoot some Tequila! I am DONE with final exams. 8 exams in 4 days! Some of the exams were broken into several parts. Now comes the long wait to determine if I passed everything. There are only 2 or 3 exams that I don't know about. Everything else...passed! I felt pretty good about the ones I didn't know about, so I think I may get in a little early celebration. Hell, I should just celebrate being done for a few weeks.

Let's play a game. Everyone tell me your favorite shot or drink and I will try it. If you have a mixed drink in mind, let me know what goes into it. Portions will be reduced so as not to kill myself. If you don't drink alcohol, just tell me something non-alcoholic...I could use some rehydration. Other than that, it's party time! Woo Hoo!

On a side note, I would like to thank my dear wife, Zelda for putting up with me these past few weeks. It's been quite stressful and I want to apologize for putting any undeserved stresses that I may have put you through. I love you, baby. I miss you so much eventhough you were in the next room. I know we couldn't do much together because I was so busy, but it's over for now. I'm going to make it up to you....I promise.

To my kids, although they can't quite read well yet, all I can say is daddy's done for now. I'll get to be there for whatever you want. I'll be there to play with you if you want. I'll be there to teach you more things if you want. I'll be there to put up the Christmas tree tonight and help you decorate it. Daddy's actually going to be more available for you.

But first, a little celebration and a nap!