Chirotechnics

Friday, November 26, 2004

The Parade

Earlier this year, Zelda and I were asked to have our kids participate in an Asian pride parade. My sister was married not too long ago. In the wedding, she had our girls dressed in the traditional Vietnamese wedding outfit. We took those outfits and put the girls in them for the parade. It was a beautiful day in Houston. When I got there, the people told me that I needed a traditional outfit to walk in the parade. Ooops, I don't have one. One guy who was working one of the dragons took his shirt off and told me to wear it so that I could walk with the girls. Funny thing, I'm taller than most Vietnamese guys. The shirt was a little small to say the least. Anyways, we walked down several blocks on downtown Houston and had a great time. Here's a picture: