Chirotechnics

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sorry for my absence

It's been a hectic end of the year for 2009.

I've started working out to the P90X workout. I will finish up the 7th week tonight and will have 5 more weeks to go. I've lost about 10 pounds, I can fit into my old 32 waist pants with room to spare, my shirts are a little more snug around the chest and arms, my 6-pack abs are really coming in, and most importantly I have more energy.

I had a patient come into the office the other day with some neck and low back issues. She told me that she had a history of brain trauma due to an automobile accident. I thought to myself that it must've been one hell of an accident to produce brain trauma. During questioning, I found out that she was pregnant with her 5th child. I also found out that the same accident she was involved in killed 3 of her other kids. Her friend fell asleep at the wheel.

If you ever feel tired from driving, please stop and rest. I know I usually like to post funny posts (whenever I do get a chance to post), but this patient's story just about almost made me break down. I know that I've been trained to remain distant from my patients, but I just can't help it sometimes.

Take care, everyone and I'll do my best to try and post more often.