Chirotechnics

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Pain

Back in high school, I played basketball for the school team. That's when I had developed Osgood Schlatter's Disease. It's actually quite common. It happens to kids who are extremely active. The tendon of the knee pulls on the Tibia (knee bone). It especially flares up during growth spurts. Both of my knees felt as though they were smashed with hammers even to the slightest touch. The pain was constant. I could feel my heart beat in my knees. I was always tired because the pain would wake me up every night.

My mom brought home a massager one day from the physical therapist. It was one of those heavy duty flat ones that look like a small floor buffer. Anyways, one evening, I decided to give it a shot. After I iced my knees, I balanced the massager on them. All it did was vibrate the musculature and tendons to ease them up a little. I was in heaven. For the first time, I didn't feel that horrific pulse in my knees. The pain started to subside a little. I thought to myself. Yes, I can finally get some sleep. So, I closed my eyes and let my consciousness slip away.

I was having sex with the most amazingly beautiful woman I had ever seen. I didn't know anyone who remotely looked like this woman, but I can still remember her face, her killer body, and her seductive voice as she was moaning and begging me do it harder and harder. Just to tease her, I would slow down until she was virtually sinking her fingernails into my back to control what she wanted. I finally exploded like Mt. Vesuvius on speed. It was so intense and wouldn't stop . When I woke up, I noticed that the massager had migrated from my knees into my lap....still vibrating.

Ooops....no wonder.