Chirotechnics

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Happy 6th Year Anniversary

*UPDATE WITH PICTURE*

Dear Zelda,

Today marks 6 years of us being married. It seems like yesterday when I opened the door to my parents house and saw what I thought was an angel. I remember the instant when I realized that I wanted you. I don't remember ever wanting anyone else as much as I wanted you.

You've been my best friend for years. I remember when we were talking about my relationship problems. You gave me a hug and as we released each other, our lips almost brushed against each other. We both leaned forward, but we had to stop. It took every once of will power for me not to kiss you that night.

These past six years, I have grown to love you more each and every day. Sure, we had problems. But, the fact that we are still together tells me that we are in this for the long haul. I wouldn't have it any other way. Everything we have done, we have done together. I look forward to growing old with you by my side.

I'm not as eloquent as you are with words. So, I just tell you that I love you more than life itself. You will always by my my best friend, my lover, my wife.

Happy 6th year Anniversary.