Chirotechnics

Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm too old for this shit.

I know Zelda said that last week. For me, it's today.

My throat hurts, my head is pounding, and I can't stay awake. Last night, I pulled another all nighter. I'm so fuckin' tired. I had to do an entire business plan as if I were opening up a practice. I managed to do a months worth of work in just a few days. I can remember in my late teens and early 20's. All nighters were no problem. My body and mind were working as one. It was "ALL NIGHTER! Wooo hoo! We can do it!" Of course, we were partying instead. I just can't do it anymore. What the hell is it with the human body that says, "30 years old? Fuck you, brain. I'm going to sleep." My brain is fighting with my body saying, "Wake up asshole! Wake up!"

Coffee doesn't even work anymore. I've taken 2 NoDoz pills and nothing. I was once blogging in bed and feel asleep. My finger was on the "m". I think there was about 5000 pages of it before I realized that I had dozed off. That's it....I think I'm going to cut out of the clinic early, go home, and get some rest. Sorry everyone, I can't think right now. I'll post something more nice this weekend.